Thursday, February 8, 2007
Taking Stock
I think I told the story I wrote pretty well. I did exceptionally well collaborating with my ideas, applying them to the paper, but I should have spent more time proof reading, and composing sentences. My ideas were mainly generated after the assignment was given in class. I wrote them down in a list, and picked out the one I thought I would produce the most about, and write the best about. I did not use any graphics or photographs. Having someone proof read it for me gave me more incite into changing things I would not have thought about before. This proof reading also allowed the other person to pick up on small spelling errors. Next time, I tend to spend more time composing my sentences in different ways, and more time proof reading myself.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment